IMPROV 501: Harold
Learn Harold, the most widely performed improv format. From organic openings, second and third beats and group scenes, students learn the structure that makes Harold the standard for every longform. Be prepared to learn a strict foundation.
We suggest reading Truth in Comedy before taking this class.
FREE Show Admission while enrolled. Class runs for 2.5 hours each week with optional office hours after class as available.
Prerequisite: Improv 401
- Wednesday, Janaury 18th @ 7PM
- Wednesday, Janaury 25th @ 7PM
- Wednesday, February 1st @ 7PM
- Wednesday, February 8th @ 7PM
- Wednesday, February 15th @ 7PM
- Wednesday, February 22nd @ 7PM
Showcase Show: Tuesday, February 28th @ 7:30PM
Instructor: Zach Ward
Tuition: $225 / $200 Early Bird
Questions? Email email@example.com