IMPROV 301: Game of the Scene
IMPROV 301 focuses on the two-person scene, building on the fundamentals from 101 & 201. Students learn to identify and create games within every scene, developing and heightening fun & unusual patterns of interaction.
FREE Show Admission while enrolled. Class runs for 2.5 hours each week with optional office hours after class as available.
Prerequisite: Improv 201
- Thursday, February 9th @ 7PM
- Thursday, February 16th @ 7PM
- Thursday, February 23rd @ 7PM
- Thursday, March 2nd @ 7PM
- Thursday, March 9th @ 7PM
- Thursday, March 16th @ 7PM
Student Showcase: Tuesday, March 21st @ 7PM
Instructors: Dan DeSalva & Andrew Aghapour
Questions? Email email@example.com
Tuition: $225 / $200 Early Bird